RU-87P4 4 slot I/O Expansion Unit
RU-87P4 series is a remote intelligent I/O expansion unit that used to expand I-87K series I/O modules over the RS-485 network for industrial monitoring and control applications. There are more than 30 I/O modules supported with the unit; including analog input/output, digital input/output, counter/frequency I/O modules.
- RU-87P4 is designed to be used in harsh and noisy environments, so the hardware is manufactured with wide power input ranges (10~30VDC), isolated power and operating temperature (-25°C ~ +75°C). It simplifies installation and maintenance of I/O modules with hot swappable and auto configuration, fault and error detection, dual watchdog, programmable power on and safe values.
Various software development kits (SDK) and demos are provided, such as DLL, ActiveX, Labview driver, Indusoft driver, Linux driver, OPC server, etc. The I-87K series I/O modules plugged in the RU-87Pn can be easily integrated into variant software system.
- Hot Swappable
- The RU-87P4 doesn’t need to shut down its power to replace or plug in I-87K I/O modules. The whole system can keep operating without any interruption.
- Auto Configuration
- Configurations of I-87K I/O modules can be pre configured and stored in the non-volatile memory of the RU-87P4. When the RU-87P4 is powered on or an I-87K I/O module is plugged in, the RU-87P4 automatically check and restore these configurations to each I-87K I/O modules on it.
- System is Easily Duplicatable
- Using the DCON Utility, you can easily make a backup of the I-87K module configurations and write to another RU-87P4. This design can easily and quickly duplicate many RU-87P series I/O Unit.