Ứng dụng kết nối LoggerNet với thiết bị chạy iOS, Android Campbell Scientific LNMC
Current Version for iOS: 1.3
Current Version for Android: 1.3.3
LoggerNet Mobile Connect is a simple, yet powerful, tool that allows communication with any station in your LoggerNet network using an iOS or Android device. It gives you access to the LoggerNet server anywhere your mobile device has a data connection.
LoggerNet Mobile Connect Mobile Apps are free and available through the Apple Store or Google Play.
LoggerLink mobile apps are free and available through the Apple Store or Google Play.
Benefits and Features
- View real-time data and stored data tables in a numeric or graphical format
- Collect data from LoggerNet’s data cache and store it to a file on your mobile device
- Use your mobile device to trigger a manual LoggerNet data collection from a datalogger
- Change the value of variables
- Check important status information about LoggerNet and the health of your stations
- Perform datalogger maintenance such as sending datalogger programs, managing files, and setting a datalogger’s clock
The LoggerNet Mobile Connect apps have the following pages that allow you to interact with dataloggers in your LoggerNet network map:
- Numeric Display—displays the current record for any data table in the datalogger. Settable values (including Public table numeric, boolean, and string values and Status table values) can be changed from this page.
- Historic Page—displays the datalogger’s current data table data in a graph or table. You select the table, fields, and data range to be displayed.
- Custom Collect Pagea—allows you to collect data from one or more data tables in the datalogger, and store that data on your mobile device. Data is stored in a TOA5 format. Once collected, data can be viewed on the device or emailed and viewed on a PC.
- Files Pagea—used to view the files on the datalogger’s drives as well as pause/resume the currently running program. You can also view and edit files (including program files) on the datalogger, send files to the datalogger, get files from the datalogger, or set the run options for a datalogger program file.
- Status Page—shows important information about the datalogger, such as the current program, errors, card status, battery status, and clock. It also allows you to send a program to the datalogger and set the datalogger clock.
File transfer between your mobile device and a PC
- iOS—Collected data files and other files retrieved from the datalogger can be sent via email to a PC. LoggerNet Mobile Connect also supports file association for CRBasic program files. This allows you to save a program file sent as an email attachment to LoggerNet Mobile Connect’s directory on your iOS device. You can then send the program file to a datalogger using LoggerNet Mobile Connect. A file-sharing application such as Dropbox can be used to transfer program files from the PC to the iOS device, and data files from the iOS device to the PC. iTunes is used for all other file transfer between the iOS device and a PC.
- Android—Collected data files and other files retrieved from the datalogger can be sent via email to a PC. A file-sharing application such as Dropbox can be used to transfer files between your Android device and a PC. All other file transfer between the Android device and a PC is accomplished by connecting the Android device to the PC as a disk drive.
aThe Custom Collect and Files pages are not supported by mixed-array dataloggers such as the CR510, CR10X, or CR23X.
||Runs on iOS version 8.0 or later. (Refer to the Compatibility section on the web page for more information about the mobile device and datalogger compatibility.)
||Runs on Android OS 4.1 or later. (Refer to the Compatibility section on the web page for more information about the mobile device and datalogger compatibility.)
LoggerNet Mobile Connect Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
LoggerNet Mobile Connect for Android
LoggerNet Mobile Connect for iOS