I-8837 I-8000 ISaGRAF Rack Mount Controller
The I-8xx7 family of ISaGRAF controllers offers a powerful and modular solution, for PLC consumers. The I-8xx7 takes full advantage of ICS Triplex’s ISaGRAF IEC-61131 compatible software, to deliver the ultimate in flexible and easy to use program development. The I-8xx7 is an excellent solution for users looking to implement a powerful localized, Ethernet based, rack mounted control / data acquisition solution. I-8xx7 features include:
- ISaGRAF 3.x target runtime
- Ethernet based control
- IEC-61131 compatibility
- Localized, high speed paralell backplane
- Equipped with MiniOS7 (ROM-DOS like OS)
- Supports IPv4.
- Provides full C library functions for:
- I-8000 I-87K I/O
- 7-segment LED display
- RTC (real time clock)
- and more!
- Firmware can be updated via the RS-232 port
- XServer architecture greatly simplifies programming of TCP/IP protocol
- Supports "VxComm" capabilities for all COM ports (RS-232 and Ethernet)
- Provides a hardware serial number or an ASICKey to protect designated systems.
- Compact I/O Expansion slots allow quick installation of I/O modules
- Built-in watchdog circuit
- Dual Bus designed to support I-8000 & I-87K series I/O modules
- ModBus TCP & RTU (via internal pass through)