I-8810 Embedded I/O unit
The I-8x1x family of embedded controllers offers an ideal compromise between our I-7188 family of micro controllers, and our W-8000 series PAC controllers. The I-8000 is a flexible and robust solutions for users looking to implement a localized, rack mounted control / data acquisition solution. I-8x1x features include:
- Localized, high speed paralell backplane
- Equipped with MiniOS7 (ROM-DOS like OS)
- Supports IPv4.
- Provides full C library functions for: I-8000, I-87K I/O, 7-segment LED display, RTC (real time clock), EEPROM, and more!
- Firmware can be updated via the RS-232 port
- Supports "VxComm" capabilities for all COM ports (RS-232 and RS-485)
- Provides a hardware serial number or an ASICKey to protect designated systems.
- Compact I/O Expansion slots allow quick installation of I/O modules
- Built-in watchdog circuit
- Dual Bus designed to support I-8000 & I-87K series I/O modules
- Advanced CAN compatibility with I-8421