I-8431 Embedded Controller
The I-8x3x family of embedded Ethernet controllers offers an ideal compromise between our I-7188 family of micro controllers, and our W-8000 series PAC controllers. The I-8000 is a flexible and robust solutions for users looking to implement a localized, ethernet based, rack mounted control / data acquisition solution. I-8x3x features include:
- Localized, high speed paralell backplane
- Equipped with MiniOS7 (ROM-DOS like OS)
- Supports IPv4.
- Provides full C library functions for:
- I-8000 I-87K I/O
- 7-segment LED display
- RTC (real time clock)
- and more!
- Firmware can be updated via the RS-232 port
- XServer architecture greatly simplifies programming of TCP/IP protocol
- Supports "VxComm" capabilities for all COM ports (RS-232 and Ethernet)
- Provides a hardware serial number or an ASICKey to protect designated systems.
- Compact I/O Expansion slots allow quick installation of I/O modules
- Built-in watchdog circuit
- Dual Bus designed to support I-8000 & I-87K series I/O modules
- ModBus TCP & RTU (via internal pass through)