I-8088W 8-channel PWM Output And 8-Channel isolated DI Module
8-channel PWM Output And 8-Channel isolated DI Module
PWM (Pulse width modulation) is a powerful technique for controlling analog circuits. It uses digital outputs to generate a waveform with variant duty cycle and frequency to control analog circuits. I-8088W has 8 PWM output channels and 8 digital inputs. It can be used to develop powerful and cost effective analog control system
- Automatic generation of PWM outputs by hardware, without software intervention.
- 10 Hz ~ 500 kHz (non-continuous) PWM output frequency with 0.1%~99.9% duty cycle
- Software and hardware trigger mode for PWM output
- Individual and synchronous PWM output
Using software trigger mode, you can set configuration for all PWM channels then trigger them one by one or all of them at the same time.
- Burst mode PWM operation for standby
- DI channel can be configured as simple digital input channel or hardware trigger source of the PWM output.
- Controlling the position/speed of motors
- Dimming the brightness of lamps
- Controlling the speed of fans