Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Sản phẩm đã được thêm vào giỏ hàng
The F3325 industrial mobile broadband router EDGE / 3G uses the Internet to cost effectively inter-connect systems, allowing HMI, PLCs, sensors etc to communicate with each other.
F3325 EDGE Industrial router
Remote access removes boundaries, eliminates the need for time consuming site visits and provide a network infrastructure suitable for today’s “always-on” society. The F3325 industrial mobile broadband router EDGE / 3G uses the Internet to cost effectively inter-connect systems, allowing HMI, PLCs, sensors etc to communicate with each other.
It adopts high-powered industrial 32-bits CPU and embedded real time operating system. It supports RS232 (or RS485/RS422) and Ethernet port that can conveniently and transparently connect one device to a cellular network, allowing you to connect to your existing serial and Ethernet devices with only basic configuration.
The F3325 from Four-Faith is a cellular terminal device that offers data transfer function by public EDGE network. The unit has a high-powered industrial 32 bits CPU and has support modes such as: sleep, scheduled online/offline. and scheduled power-on/power-off. The device also makes use of support hardware and software WDT, and a support auto recovery mechanism, which includes online detection, auto redial when the unit is offline to allow the router to be always online.It has a housing made of iron and has a protection class of IP30.
It has been widely used on M2M fields, such as intelligent transportation, smart grid, industrial automation, telemetry, finance, POS, water supply, environment protection, post, weather, and so on.
Design for Industrial Application
1. High-powered industrial cellular module
2. High-powered industrial 32bits CPU
3. Support low-consumption mode, including sleep mode, scheduled online/offline mode, scheduled power-on/power-off mode(optional)
4. Housing: iron, providing IP30 protection.
5. Power range: DC 5~35V
Stability and Reliability
1. Support hardware and software WDT
2. Support auto recovery mechanism, including online detect, auto redial when offline to make router always online
3. Ethernet port: 1.5KV magnetic isolation protection
4. RS232/RS485/RS422 port: 15KV ESD protection
5. SIM/UIM port: 15KV ESD protection
6. Power port: reverse-voltage and overvoltage protection
7. Antenna port: lightning protection(optional)
Standard and Convenience
1. Support standard RS232(or RS485/RS422), Ethernet port that can connect to serial, Ethernet devices directly
2. Support intellectual mode, enter into communication state automatically when powered
3. Provide management software for remote management
4. Support several work modes
5. Convenient configuration and maintenance interface（WEB or CLI）
1. Support 3G/HSPA/4G WAN access methods.
2. Support VPN client(PPTP, L2TP, OPENVPN, IPSEC and GRE)(only for VPN version)
3. Support VPN server(PPTP, L2TP, OPENVPN, IPSEC and GRE)(only for VPN version)
4. Support local and remote firmware upgrade,import and export configure file.
5. Support NTP, RTC embedded.
6. Support mulitiple DDNS provider service.
7. Support MAC Address clone, PPPoE Server
8. Support multi online trigger ways, including SMS, ring and data. Support link disconnection when timeout
9. Support APN/VPDN
10. Support DHCP server and client, firewall, NAT, DMZ host , URL block, QoS, ttraff,statistics, real time link speed statistics etc.
11. Full protocol support , such as TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, HTTP, POP3, OICQ, TELNET, FTP, SNMP, SSHD, etc.
12. Schedule Reboot, Schedule Online and Offline,etc.