Phần mềm thu thập, lưu trữ và giám sát dữ liệu Campbell Scientific Eagle.io
Eagle.io is a cloud-based data acquisition, storage and visualization platform built initially around the Campbell Scientific hardware ecosystem. Eagle.io can manage connection, acquisition, and real-time visualization of collected data without reliance on any other third-party software. All historic data is retained, and may be easily exported for more detailed analysis in third-party software packages. We connect directly with Campbell Scientific dataloggers utilizing the Software Development Kit and removing the need to run LoggerNet.
Eagle.io has a full HTTP API that allows it to interact with third-party applications, pushing raw monitoring data out, and pulling post-processed data in. Later releases will include the ability to achieve post-processing of raw data.
Users may set multiple alarms on each parameter being monitored, which trigger email and sms alarms as events occur in the field. The full user-based security profile allows hundreds or thousands of people to simultaneously access data and dashboards, and receive notifications by subscribing to pre-configured alarms.
The two-way communication makes portfolio management of dataloggers easy, by pushing out new programs, set-points, and firmware, and allowing for portfolio management of devices all from a web browser. Multiplier and offsets can be applied to raw data.
With the exception of the API, eagle.io does not require any programming skills, making it very accessible to a wide range of end users.
Eagle.io is built on an HTML 5 platform and can be run on any modern web browser, as well as IOS and Android devices.
Benefits and Features
- Dashboards ― Drag and drop widgets, and parameters for building customizable dashboards that make sense to end users of the data
- Sharing made easy ― Collected data and dashboards can now be shared with front-line workers in seconds
- Update dataloggers ― Push control points, firmware, programs, or operating systems to one datalogger, or a hundred in a batch with a few clicks
- Power Users ― Our HTTP API allows power users to connect and integrate data acquisition and data visualization with third-party software packages
- Alarms and Notifications ― Set alarms, and notify people when action needs to be taken; command and control diverse businesses with ease
- Break data silos ― Import data from text files in Dropbox or FTP, or scrape data from the web to view data against other data – side-by-side in a dashboard
- Low-cost monthly subscription fee per connected datalogger; no extra charges for users, dashboards, or parameters monitored (up to 100 parameters per data source)
- Flexible deployment with licensed on-premises and cloud-hosted application options, or operation via a combination of both for mission-critical applications
- Seamless integration and automated data collection from many sensor types, communication protocols, and multiple sources
- 24/7 intranet/Internet browser-based desktop and mobile access for an unlimited number of users with role-based privileges, data views, and security settings
- Own Branding and Web Content Management ― Enables administrators to easily manage system data and customize the look and feel with an organization’s colors and logo
- Advanced Alarm Management with Boolean/Expert Equation toolset, enabling highly customizable, user-defined alarm rules and messaging features that support decision-making criteria and EAP (emergency action plan) procedures and escalation processes
- Groups and Contacts feature for delivery notifications to simplify the creation, management, and communication of automated alarm messages via pager, cell phone, and email
- High-resolution, custom, static maps and pan-and-zoom maps to clearly define sensors and their status; Map Overlays to allow the integration of radar, spatial rainfall, flood inundation, and GIS layers onto custom maps
- Powerful data analysis and integrated reporting tools to help understand what’s going on end-to-end with a system